Monday, September 3, 2012

Summer Hiatus

But I'm back! At least I'm back for a hot second to let you know what you've been missing!


I planned and taught a two week summer English day-camp for some of my students.
The fifth and sixth grade got to make their own superheroes!  
I spent time posing with various cute mascots around Busan and Seoul. This is for the Yeosu World Expo that I never went to. 

These two were advertising for a new Berry Ice Cream shop? 
I ate a lot of ice cream....
Supported the local baseball team. Go Giants!

Appreciated Korean signage. 

What are we selling again? Who cares! It's great!

I played a lot of Gaelic Football. 

This is Sandra and her muscly legs. Look at her race past the opponents!




But most recently, and perhaps most importantly... 
I spent two weeks on a beach in the Philippines...


...with my best friend. 



Still having a great time in the ROK. 


No comments:

Post a Comment